Last modified: July 15, 2021
- We will only use our users’ personal information to provide the Service to the applicable users Customers.
- We will not sell our users’ personal information.
- We do not use or share personal information for any marketing purposes unrelated to the Services.
- Once our relationship with a Customer has concluded and we have no further legal obligation to retain any related personal information, we will delete that information from our systems upon the Customer’s request.
Please contact your institution with any questions you may have about how your personal information is protected and used. The Service is just a small part of how they protect and use that data.
- Personal Information We Collect.We collect the following personal information:
- Name, email and contact information received from visitors to our website who request information regarding the Service on the Contact Us (or similar page) or who send us email or connect with us through social media; and
- user information received from Customers in connection with the implementation and provision of the Service. For example, Customers may provide basic student information, manually or through integration with student information systems, in connection with the Service when they are setting up the Service for users.
- What we do with Personal Information.The Service helps organizations manage matters relating to their students and athletes. We use personal information, such as user demographic and contact information, to provide the Service to our Customers and to provide support to them, which might include answering their questions and resolving their issues about individual users. We may also use personal information to derive aggregate information about large groups of users. That aggregate information will not include any personal information. We may use this aggregate information for any purpose. We use business information about our Customers for our business purposes, which we may use to provide information about our products and services, other companies’ products and services and educational information. We may provide personal information to companies that assist us in providing Services, such as a hosting provider or a customer service provider. These companies are authorized to use personal information only as necessary to provide these services. We will not sell personal information to any third party except in connection with the acquisition of our company.
- When We Delete Personal Information.We generally keep personal information for a minimum of seven years from its creation to comply with a variety of legal requirements. We will, however, hold it longer if needed to provide the Service to our Customers, if we have a legal obligation to keep it for longer or if we require it to resolve a legal dispute.
- Use of the Service by Children.The Service is not intended to attract children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect or accept personal information from a child under the age of 18 without a parent’s or guardian’s prior consent. Information collected from children under 18 through the Service is intended only through a Customer, with the consent and supervision of such Customer acting with authority and consent from the parent or guardian.
- Access and Changes to Your Data.You may determine if we have any of your personal information and access, correct or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at support@goPROmotionHealth.com. Before providing you with any information or allowing you to make changes, we will need verifiable evidence of your identity. In addition, much of the information we have can be updated through the Service. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Data Security.We use organizational, technical and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information to us.
- Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer.Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
- Advertising.We do not participate in behavioral advertising through the Service and will not display ads on the Service.
PROmotion Health LLC
1554 Paoli Pike #286
West Chester, PA 19380