Thousands of students to screen and only a handful of staff? Not to fret. That’s why we’re here. PROmotion gives schools the tool they need to efficiently implement mental health screening in their school.
Fundamentals of PROmotion
- Select from an extensive library of validated mental health and wellness surveys – or create your own.
- Assign surveys to entire groups, such as Homerooms or Grades, or individual students.
- Complete documentation after follow-ups and referrals right in PROmotion with just a few clicks.
A PROfessional Student Portal
- Students request to join their Group(s) in PROmotion, such as Class of 2025 Group.
- Students complete surveys and receive tailored-feedback based on their results, connecting them to immediate resources such as the Crisis Textline and Suicide Hotline, when warranted.
- Students can access Information tab – customizable by the school – at any time.
Want each counselor to have access to specific groups such as Underclassmen or Upperclassmen? Done!
Create groups for students in specific activities such as Athletics? Sure thing.
You have the ability to create groups and give Providers limited or full access to your students.
Personal Follow-Up List
Add students to a follow-up list for an easy way to track who needs to be follow-up with and referred after screening.
Add a quick note for reference and complete and save documentation in PROmotion.
- Save even more time while documenting those quick student interactions!
- Document within PROmotion with simple checkboxes or documentation to click and save!